How to talk about suicide: A conversation guide is a virtual, 1.5-2 hour synchronous small group training. This webinar explores common myths and facts around suicide, who is impacted and why, as well as steps to begin a conversation about suicide.
This webinar supports participants in:
- Exploring common myths and facts about suicide
- Building awareness of how and why people are impacted
- Understanding dynamics of protective and risk factors
- Learning a 4-step model for starting a conversation about suicide through case studies and discussion
- Identifying community resources for further help
All participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
Contact Hilary Sirman, Education Director, at [email protected] for more information about costs and scheduling.