Globe and Mail runs series Focusing on Suicide
This week the Globe and Mail will be running a series of features focusing on suicide: the stigma, warning signs, personal stories, and more. We will be updating this post all week to bring you the stories as we feel the Globe is doing a great job of shedding some light on the subject of suicide with articles that are meaningful, appropriate, and informative. Check back here daily this week to see the new stories.
You can click the headline to read the story.
- Suicide and Canada’s youth: Live discussion on Friday, Sept. 30 at 10am ET
- Youth Suicide in Canada: Prevention Strategies by Province
- Teen Suicide: Warning signs, resources and help for concerned parents
- Suicide: A survivors story
- Teen Suicide: ‘We’re not going to sit in silence’
- Families fight back: Turning child’s suicide into life legacy
- ‘If we had known’ – Richardsons turn suicide tragedy into community cause
- Turning around the scourge of Suicide in Canada’s north
- Seeking a biological link to why teens turn to suicide
- You said it: Your comments on teen suicide in Canada
- A four-part action plan in the battle against teen suicide
- Do we need a national strategy against teen suicide?