CSP is hosting our third annual Run for Life on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020! Run for Life will be a virtual event this year. Anyone who has lived experience with suicide or who is passionate about suicide prevention is welcome to join us for a (virtual) journey from darkness into light: Walk or run to remember your loved one and raise awareness for suicide prevention.
This year’s event will consist of:
- A virtual walk or run (5 or 10 km) anywhere, anytime between Friday, Sept. 25 and Sunday, Sept. 27
- A LIVE program on Sunday, Sept. 27 from 7 – 8 am MT
How to participate
- Register online for the virtual event.
- Complete your run or walk anywhere and at anytime between Friday, Sept. 25 and midnight on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020. Remember to take a photo once you’ve finished!
- On Sunday, Sept. 27 from 7 – 8 am MT for our virtual Run for Life program on Facebook and Instagram live (@cspyyc).
- Upload your photos to Facebook or Instagram using #RunforLifeAB and tag @cspyyc, or email to [email protected]
Additional ways to participate:
- Commemorate a loved one
If you’ve lost a loved one to suicide, send in their photo at the time of registration or to run for [email protected] with that person’s name so we can commemorate them on Sunday, Sept. 27.
- Share on social
Let people know you’re participating by sharing on social. Access our social media kit for materials to share, or create your own!
- Send a message of hope
Share a message of hope to Facebook or Instagram using #RunforLifeAB and tag @cspyyc.
Walk or run
Walk or run anytime on Friday, Sept. 25, Saturday Sept. 26 or Sunday Sept. 27, 2020